Now we are at a new website


!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Birthday Greetings For Friends





1.I am sending you all my love and warm wishes to you on your birthday. May you live forever so that more people are able to see what a wonderful person you are. Happy Birthday to my sweet friend. 


2Are you really a year older? Because you still look good as new! Happy Birthday to my sweet friend. May all your dreams come true this birthday


3.I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the coolest and craziest friend I have ever known. It feels awesome to be your friend. Have a rocking party!

4.Warm hugs and sweet kisses to my loving friend on her birthday. May the cake be large and so the gifts be plenty. Happy Birthday to you.

5.I thank God every single day for granting me a friend like you. I really don't know what would I ever do without you. Thank you for being my sweet and loving friend. Happy Birthday. Xoxoxoxo

6.What is my life all about? It is about the people in it who matter. They are called my friends. Thank you for being my friend. Happy Birthday to you. May God bless you abundantly.

7.I may not be able to remind you everyday about how much you mean to me. So I am taking your birthday as an opportunity to show you how special you are to me. Have a fabulous day. Happy Birthday.

8.On your birthday I just want you to know how much you mean to me. Whether you are close by or far away you are always remembered and missed in a very special. I wish you the best in life this birthday. Happy Birthday to you my friend.

9..On your special day I want to tell you that you are cared for in a very special manner and wished for the finest things in life. Happy Birthday to you..

10.Happy Birthday to the brightest star on this planet. May this birthday bring you all that you ever longed for. Happy Birthday to you!


source-- http://www.wishafriend.com/birthday/birthday-greetings-for-friends.php

2 comments:

  1. This are really beautiful and meaningful Birthday wishes you have here. I will share them with my Friends in their birthday. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete